TAKRAF’s suction technologies are designed to suit harsh mining and/or industrial conditions.
TAKRAF has the rights to all intellectual property of Vac Air Technologies and is the sole provider for the design, manufacture, servicing, installation and supply of all spare parts for all new and existing pneumatic equipment, both in positive and vacuum applications.
Suction machines provide significant performance offering maximum productivity, minimal maintenance and simple operating techniques. These machines operate a across a variety of industries and applications although they are predominantly used:
• To effectively recover and convey fines, diamonds or other valuable materials within the mining industry
• Across various applications within industrial cleaning
• For dust-free conveying of bulk material up to 600 ºC in temperature
TAKRAF’s vacuum systems boast a number of interesting features, including:
• Ranging from small but powerful 3 kW to 325 kW units
• Able to convey across distances in excess of 300 m horizontally and up to 70 m vertically
• Negative pressure can reach -90 kPa, depending on product and conditions
• Can be fixed or mobile so as to enable transportability from plant to plant
Get in touch with our TAKRAF Mining Technology CenterRead More
Expanded product range at BAUMA 2019
Further to our innovative and reliable equipment, we are increasingly distinguishing ourselves as a complete service provider across the entire mining...
First Ore Milestone at Expansion Project in Guinea
TAKRAF is pleased to advise that in late Oct 2018, an important first ore milestone was reached on schedule, on budget and most importantly safely at...
TAKRAF Italy Wins Important Shiploader Contract in Chile
Towards the end of October 2018, TAKRAF Italy won a significant contract for the supply of a shiploader for an important expansion project in Chile....
PneumodriersPneumodriers are very efficient pieces of equipment as they are able to dry wet particulate solids, whilst conveying the material along a pneumatic conveying system driven by heated air.
Positive Pneumatic ConveyingTAKRAF is able to ensure the most cost-effective solution for your pneumatic conveying needs, providing state-of-the-art products, system design, manufacture, turnkey installations and after-sales service.
SilosTAKRAF provides specialized services and technology for the establishment of cement plants that ensure quick and dust-free service at high loading rates, as well as to convert and modify silos to meet the demands of modern production techniques.