TAKRAF’s suction technologies are designed to suit harsh mining and/or industrial conditions.
TAKRAF has the rights to all intellectual property of Vac Air Technologies and is the sole provider for the design, manufacture, servicing, installation and supply of all spare parts for all new and existing pneumatic equipment, both in positive and vacuum applications.
Suction machines provide significant performance offering maximum productivity, minimal maintenance and simple operating techniques. These machines operate a across a variety of industries and applications although they are predominantly used:
• To effectively recover and convey fines, diamonds or other valuable materials within the mining industry
• Across various applications within industrial cleaning
• For dust-free conveying of bulk material up to 600 ºC in temperature
TAKRAF’s vacuum systems boast a number of interesting features, including:
• Ranging from small but powerful 3 kW to 325 kW units
• Able to convey across distances in excess of 300 m horizontally and up to 70 m vertically
• Negative pressure can reach -90 kPa, depending on product and conditions
• Can be fixed or mobile so as to enable transportability from plant to plant
Get in touch with our TAKRAF Mining Technology CenterRead More
TAKRAF wins Bucket-Wheel Reclaimer Refurbishment
In an attempt to combat decreasing ore grades at one of their mine sites, a large copper producer in Chile has embarked on an important project to...
TAKRAF India Wins Slew of Recent Equipment Orders
In the past few months, an important Indian group has awarded three separate orders to TAKRAF India for the supply of equipment to the group’s...
TAKRAF at Mauritanides 2018
Mauritanides is the largest biennial mining & energy conference and exhibition for companies that are active in the Mining and Oil & Gas industry in...