Positive Pneumatic Conveying
TAKRAF is able to ensure the most cost-effective solution for your pneumatic conveying needs, providing state-of-the-art products, system design, manufacture, turnkey installations and after-sales service.
This covers the following product range:
- Lean-phase pneumatic conveyors
- Medium-phase pneumatic conveyors
- Dense-phase pneumatic conveyors (TAKRAF markets the Mactenn/Macawber range of dense phase pneumatic conveying systems)
- Pneumatic drying and transport systems
TAKRAF’s positive pneumatic conveying systems can be installed across a variety of applications and required capacities. Some of the more common applications include: minerals and metals, precious stones and gems, chemical and plastics or resins, food products, paper and pulp, pharmaceuticals, and power utilities, amongst many other applications.
These conveying systems boast a number of benefits as compared to traditional systems, primary amongst which include:
- Significant environmental benefits as total material containment within the pipeline eliminates spillage, dust and associated hygiene problems
- Elimination of tampering or touching of conveyed material due to total containment within the pipeline
- Low material velocity along the pipeline considerably reduces wear and maintenance requirements
- Low air consumption and energy costs
- Little or no degradation of fragile materials
- No segregation of conveyed mixtures
Get in touch with our TAKRAF Mining Technology CenterRead More
First Ore Milestone at Expansion Project in Guinea
TAKRAF is pleased to advise that in late Oct 2018, an important first ore milestone was reached on schedule, on budget and most importantly safely at...
TAKRAF Italy Wins Important Shiploader Contract in Chile
Towards the end of October 2018, TAKRAF Italy won a significant contract for the supply of a shiploader for an important expansion project in Chile....
TAKRAF wins Bucket-Wheel Reclaimer Refurbishment
In an attempt to combat decreasing ore grades at one of their mine sites, a large copper producer in Chile has embarked on an important project to...