Positive Pneumatic Conveying
TAKRAF is able to ensure the most cost-effective solution for your pneumatic conveying needs, providing state-of-the-art products, system design, manufacture, turnkey installations and after-sales service.
This covers the following product range:
- Lean-phase pneumatic conveyors
- Medium-phase pneumatic conveyors
- Dense-phase pneumatic conveyors (TAKRAF markets the Mactenn/Macawber range of dense phase pneumatic conveying systems)
- Pneumatic drying and transport systems
TAKRAF’s positive pneumatic conveying systems can be installed across a variety of applications and required capacities. Some of the more common applications include: minerals and metals, precious stones and gems, chemical and plastics or resins, food products, paper and pulp, pharmaceuticals, and power utilities, amongst many other applications.
These conveying systems boast a number of benefits as compared to traditional systems, primary amongst which include:
- Significant environmental benefits as total material containment within the pipeline eliminates spillage, dust and associated hygiene problems
- Elimination of tampering or touching of conveyed material due to total containment within the pipeline
- Low material velocity along the pipeline considerably reduces wear and maintenance requirements
- Low air consumption and energy costs
- Little or no degradation of fragile materials
- No segregation of conveyed mixtures
Get in touch with our TAKRAF Mining Technology CenterRead More
Safe Makes Sense at Kusile, South Africa
Tenova TAKRAF Africa has recently just set another landmark safety record at its flagship Kusile materials handling project in South Africa. An...
Focusing on Material Handling at TAKRAF USA’s Philadelphia office
TAKRAF USA’s Philadelphia office (formerly FMC Technologies Material Handling Systems Division – Chalfont, PA) specializes in in-plant conveyor...
Successful BAUMA participation for TAKRAF
We look back on several successful days at the BAUMA fair in Munich, Germany.
PneumodriersPneumodriers are very efficient pieces of equipment as they are able to dry wet particulate solids, whilst conveying the material along a pneumatic conveying system driven by heated air.
SilosTAKRAF provides specialized services and technology for the establishment of cement plants that ensure quick and dust-free service at high loading rates, as well as to convert and modify silos to meet the demands of modern production techniques.
Vacuum SystemsTAKRAF’s suction technologies are designed to suit harsh mining and/or industrial conditions.