Magaldi Steel Belt Conveying
Magaldi steel belt conveying technology is especially suited to the conveying of high temperature material.
TAKRAF markets the Magaldi Superbelt® technology, which is able to withstand higher temperatures than any other technologies currently available. This makes it especially suited to applications in foundries, steel plants, minerals processing and power plants. *
Magaldi technologies are widely employed for the safe handling and transportation of raw materials and ash produced by coal-fired power plants:
- The Mac® Magaldi Ash Cooler is a unique system for “dry” extraction, air cooling and mechanical handling of bottom ash from pulverized coal-fired boilers, of any size and burning any type of solid fuel
- Temperatures of up to 1,100 °C can be handled
- Zero water usage as only air is employed to cool the product
In addition to being high temperature and impact resistant, this unique, patented technology offers numerous other advantages, including:
- Low noise levels and power usage
- Enclosed conveying to prevent dust emissions and spillage; as well as conveying up to 35º inclination
- Long life as there is no relative movement between the belt and handled material
* Magaldi Steel Belts are sold under license from Magaldi in Southern Africa.
First Ore Milestone at Expansion Project in Guinea
TAKRAF is pleased to advise that in late Oct 2018, an important first ore milestone was reached on schedule, on budget and most importantly safely at...
TAKRAF Italy Wins Important Shiploader Contract in Chile
Towards the end of October 2018, TAKRAF Italy won a significant contract for the supply of a shiploader for an important expansion project in Chile....
TAKRAF wins Bucket-Wheel Reclaimer Refurbishment
In an attempt to combat decreasing ore grades at one of their mine sites, a large copper producer in Chile has embarked on an important project to...
Questions? Enquiries? Ideas? Get in touch with us!Read More