In-Pit Crushing and Conveying (IPCC)
Crushing and Mining - Safe, Environmental Friendly and Efficient
In-Pit Crushing and Conveying - an alternative to conventional material transport system
The capital and operational cost directly depend on the material transport system. Conventional truck haulage as today´s predominant mean of material transport in surface mines are well established and provide excellent flexibility, however contribute up to 60% of the overall mining cost.
IPCC represents a viable, safer and less fossil fuel dependent alternative.
They comprise of fully-mobile, semi-mobile or fixed in pit crusher stations connected to conveyors and spreaders (for waste) or stackers (for ore) to transport material out of the mine.
Besides the potential operational expenditure reduction, IPCC systems offer a number of other benefits to mining operations:
- Reduced manning requirements of between 40 – 60% due to higher automation
- Reduced spear part requirements
- Possible electrical power generation at downhill conveyors
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions of up to 25%
- Noise level reduction of up to 35%
- Dust emission reduction of up to 40%
- Reduced bad weather downtimes
- Improved safety due to fewer mobile vehicle usage
Our competence in In-Pit Crushing and Conveying Systems
With over more than a century of experience and know-how in continuous mining systems TAKRAF enables mining companies to boost productivity and maximize profits. Distinct competitive advantages include:
- Complete IPCC Product Range
With the addition of sizer and roll crusher equipment to our product range, TAKRAF is now able to integrate its own crushing machines into complete mining solutions
- Mine Planning Capabilities
TAKRAF established a dedicated team of mine planning engineers joining the mining operational, mine design and planning know-how to equipment design and project implementation team.
- Aftermarket Supply/Support Offering
TAKRAF provides extensive aftermarket support options for our IPCC systems, including:
- Performance contracts
- Parts supply
- Assistance with and training for relocating systems
- Mine engineering training to optimize mine design for IPCC
We offer a variety of solutions ranging from single pieces of equipment to integrated systems and complete turnkey projects.
Do you have questions or do you need further information? Please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org