Cutting Machine Operator (m/w/d)
- As a result of their training, cutting machine operators specialising in automatic lathes are qualified for working on automatic lathes in the exciting series production sector.
- Your tasks will include the shaping and production of accurately dimensioned, complex turned parts for all branches of industry using conventionally or numerically controlled automatic lathes.
- Cutting machine operators work according to the technical documents, production process plans and the programs created for controlling the machines. You will have to align the toolpiece and workpiece clamping system in accordance with the set-up plan and the machine's movement program.
- You will also have to monitor the product quality by running regular checks and documenting the test results during the production process.
- Cutting machine operators undertake their independent activities in workshops in accordance with the applicable regulations, safety regulations, documents and instructions.
- Operational and technical communications
- Planning and organising the work
- Ability to handle the materials and auxiliary materials
- Production of components and modules
- Maintenance of production facilities
- Control technology
- Planning production processes
- Programming of numerically-controlled machine tools
- Production of workpieces, quality assurance systems
- Production process optimisation
- Interest and commitment
- Technical understanding
- Good school-leaving certificate
- Ability to work in a team
- Healthy & fit
Advanced training possibilities:
- CNC programmer
- Industrial supervisor
- State-certified technician
- Graduate engineer
Duration: 3.5 years
You can apply to work at TAKRAF across various channels, either via direct employment across any of our subsidiaries or by participating in our trainee program.Read More