Our product portfolio has recently been enhanced with the addition of sizer equipment, which now enables Tenova TAKRAF to integrate its own crushing machines into complete mining solutions.
Tenova TAKRAF offers standardized primary and secondary sizers for various crushing applications, as well as specific sized machines tailored to unique customer requirements
Our primary sizer range covers inlet sizes from 2.5 m to 4.0 m with a throughput of up to 10,000 t/h. Our secondary sizer range covers inlet sizes from 2.0 m to 4.0 m with a throughput of up to 3,500 t/h.
Our sizers boast a number of key differentiating attributes such as:
- Ease of maintenance
- Reduced downtime
- Long equipment service life
- Heavy-duty design
Our sizers offer unique levels of maintenance efficiency and service life. Some of the innovative solutions adopted include the quick and easy changing of crushing segments and the use of advanced wear resistant materials such as hard-faced segments and tungsten picks.
Our sizers also boast an inching drive for roll maintenance, which increases safety significantly.
Other innovative solutions include a heavy-duty crushing and drive unit as well as an efficient oil lubrication system that supports environmental sustainability.
Standardized primary sizer product range
All primary sizers are center sizer working with inward running rolls and material is thus crushed between the teeth of both rolls. As a result, adjustment of the center distance between rolls and teeth alignment/disposition is critical to ensure optimal functioning. The primary sizer is designed for the comminution of both soft and medium hard material with a compressive strength of up to 200 MPa. Coarse feed is crushed to a product size that allows for transportation via conveyor and is achieved thanks to the high torque provided by a heavy-duty drivetrain. The sizer rolls operate under low speed with high torque, which minimizes vibrations on the steel structure, as well as foundation loads. Due to the low profile of the sizer, the plant height is small as compared to jaw and/or cone crushers.
Our model designation and typical sizes follow below:
Example designation - TCS 18.40:
- T: TAKRAF
- C: Center
- S: Sizer
- 18: 1,800 mm - roll diameter
- 40: 4,000 mm - roll length
|Model||Unit||TCS 12.25||TCS 14.30||TCS 14.35||TCS 18.40|
|ROM max. feed size up to||[mm]||1,500||1,800||1,800||2,000|
|Product size P90||[mm]||250||300||300||400|
|Feeding materials||[-]||ore, coal, overburden||ore, coal, overburden||ore, coal, overburden||ore, coal, overburden|
|Mass without motors||[t]||55||90||110||200|
|Max. installed power||[kW]||2x250||2x450||2x560||2x800|
Standardized secondary sizer product range
Our secondary sizers are offered as operating either as center or as side sizers. While center sizers crush between inward running rolls, side sizers have outward running rolls that crush feed material between the roll and the side wall of the crusher housing. The resultant product size is suitable for further crushing or comminution with a minimum amount of oversize material and fines.
Our typical sizes follow below:
|Model||Unit||TSS 06.20||TSS 06.25||TSS 08.30||TCS 08.30||TSS 08.40||TCS 08.40|
|Max. feed size up to||[mm]||300||300||400||600||400||600|
|Product size P90||[mm]||50||50||50||150||50||150|
|Feeding materials||[-]||ore, coal, overburden||ore, coal, overburden||ore, coal, overburden||ore, coal, overburden||ore, coal, overburden||ore, coal, overburden|
|Mass without motors||[t]||20||25||35||35||50||50|
|Max. installed power||[kW]||2x132||2x160||2x250||2x250||2x315||2x315|
Customer tailored sizer solutions
Further to our standard solutions, we are also able to offer a variety of customized equipment according to specific client requirements so as to reach an optimal solution for the customer. This includes:
- special crushing systems for high capacity requirements (e.g. multi-roll sizers)
- special drive systems for limited space requirements
- special crushing segments for abrasive material requirements
Value for Money
- Possible substitute for other crushing machines due to compact design
- High throughput performance
- Minimum downtime
- High standardization level for numerous components
- We design, fabricate and supply primary and secondary sizers for various applications. Our primary sizer range covers throughputs of up to 10,000 t/h, whilst our secondary sizer range covers throughput of up to 3,500 t/h - our secondary sizers can be either center-sized or side-sized depending on specific requirements
- Double overload protection by hydraulic system and safety coupling
- Safe sizer roll positioning by inching drive and maintenance brake
- Heavy-duty drivetrain design allows startup under load
- Use of advanced wear resistant materials
- Intelligent maintenance solutions enables the quick changing of crushing segments and picks; as well as the easy disconnection of the drivetrain and disassembly of the modular housing
- Low dust emissions due to minimum fine generation during crushing
- Efficient oil lubrication system promotes greater environmental sustainability
- Low energy consumption and noise level
- Low foundation loads and machine height for small surrounding structures
- We are able to develop customer tailored solutions for unique customer requirements such as high capacities, low installation height or high material abrasiveness
Download TAKRAF Crushing Technology Brochure
Customer Project name Crushing plant Vostochny Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Open-pit mine Vostochny, Ekibastuz 2013
Sizer in open-pit mine Vostochny
Based on the experiences of TAKRAF in coal crushers and crushing plants the first hard rock sizers for overburden of up to 200 MPa was successfully installed at the Vostochny mine to crush lumps of up to 2,500 mm down to a conveyable size.
Overburden, mainly sandstone and siltstone 4,250 t/h (max. 6,000 t/h) indirect by apron feeder up to 2,500 mm 350 mm TCS 18.26 2 x 560 kW
Tenova TAKRAF Defines the New Generation of Extreme Class Crushers
Tenova TAKRAF has recently developed a symbiotic niche in the oilsands industry by giving both new and incumbent production trains the supercharged...
Tenova TAKRAF wins major contract in Africa
TAKRAF GmbH, a Leipzig based company with a wealth of experience in development, design, fabrication, erection and commissioning of equipment and...
Tenova TAKRAF Acquires Specialized US-based Company
Global mining and bulk material handling equipment supplier, TAKRAF, is pleased to announce that it has recently acquired the assets of FMC...
Questions? Enquiries? Ideas? Get in touch with us!Read More