Our trainee programme offers a diversified entry into our team!
Our trainee programme offers ambitious graduates a diversified entry into one of our teams. As a trainee you can finally start in the working world and continually learn new things and try out different positions. You will get to know our working methods and be able to put your theoretical knowledge to use in your first projects. Follow your own path along with us and find your place in the professional world.
Duration: 18 months
Where: Leipzig, Lauchhammer and other world-wide locations (foreign deployments)
Work area: All company fields (from engineering to the commercial sector)
Internationality: Our world-wide project guarantees you a multi-cultural working environment. You will get to known our technology on a first-hand basis during a foreign deployment that should last for several weeks.
- you will be involved in defined sectors at both facilities
- the focus will be on the target sector, which will be defined at the start of the trainee programme
- foreign deployments
- mentoring and regular feedback discussions
- advanced training possibilities
Right from the start you will be working for us on exciting projects and be up against your first challenges. As a trainee you will be an active member of one of our teams!
Supervision: You will be assigned a mentor who will supervise you throughout your entire training programme.
Conditions: Expect to receive an attractive salary and naturally, fair working conditions such as flexible working hours, as good work is appreciated.
You will have:
- a successfully completed engineering or economics degree
- a willingness to work and independent and solution-oriented working principles
- enjoy working in a team
- initial work experience gained through an internship, as a working student or similar
- a longing for international work and spatial flexibility
- ideally you will complete your first studies or work deployment abroad
- a good command of English as well as knowledge of another foreign language
You can find out about our free training positions under "Current job offers" or just send us your unsolicited application. Information about our application and selection processes can be found under "Your application".
You can apply to work at TAKRAF across various channels, either via direct employment across any of our subsidiaries or by participating in our trainee program.Read More